Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Pregnancy Care Center of Chandler. Please read the required forms, if this seems like a fit, fill them out and submit them to us.
Once your forms are submitted, you will receive a call for an interview. Volunteering at PCC is a very rewarding experience and we always need assistance. If you feel called to missionary work but don’t want to leave the country, PCC may be perfect for you! We look forward to meeting you and giving you a tour!
Areas where women can volunteer:
- Client Advocate – Women helping women in an unplanned pregnancy by offering options, referrals, and pregnancy tests (training offered, we ask for a commitment of 4 hrs. per week for one year).
- Day Care – Helping with toddlers/infants in daycare 2 hrs. each Thursday night.
- Cleaning – Help by sanitizing our daycare once a week.
- Mailings – Clerical assistance with mass mailings.
- Parenting Classes- Teach a class in parenting/ life skills or you may want to assist our program coordinator.
- Prayer Team – We don’t do anything without prayer
- Legislation Liaison
- Event Committee
- Teach a class in life skills (ex. finance, computer skills, budgeting, plus others)
- Electrical, plumbing, minor carpentry, carpet cleaning
- Help teach a Bible study
- Fatherhood Mentoring