Volunteer Training Seminar
Thank you so very much for your interest in volunteering at the Pregnancy Care Center of Chandler. Please read the required forms, if this seems like a fit, fill them out and submit to us. Once your forms are submitted, you will receive a call for an interview. Volunteering at PCC is a very rewarding experience and we always need assistance. If you feel called to missionary work but don’t want to leave the country, PCC may be perfect for you! We look forward to meeting you and giving you a tour!
The next training will be held at the Pregnancy Care Center of Gilbert on Wednesday and Thursday March 20th and 21st.
Areas where women can volunteer are:
- Mentor – Helping women in an unplanned pregnancy by offering options, referrals, and pregnancy tests(training offered, we ask for a commitment of 4 hrs. per week for one year).
- Day Care – Helping with toddlers/infants in day care 2 hrs. each Thursday night .
- Cleaning – Help by sanitizing our daycare once a week.
- Mailings – Clerical assistance with mass mailings.
- Parenting Classes- Teach a class in parenting/ life skills or you may want to assist our program coordinator.
How men can volunteer:
- Teach a class in life skills ex. Finance, computer skills, budgeting plus others.
- Electrical, plumbing, minor carpentry, carpet cleaning.
- Help teach a Bible study.
(click to download)